- The default name and number on this ring is JORDAN 23
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 1997–98 Chicago Bulls continued their elite status in the NBA's Eastern Conference, as they had throughout the decade. They finished first place in the Central Division with a 62–20 record. In the playoffs, the Bulls defeated the New Jersey Nets in the first round, Charlotte Hornets in the semifinals and Indiana Pacers in the Conference Finals en route to advance to the NBA Finals where they defeated the Utah Jazz in six games to win the championship. The championship was their sixth in eight years and completed the franchise's second "3-peat".
This was Michael Jordan's last season as a Bull, as he announced his second retirement after it was over—however, he did make a second comeback with the Washington Wizards in 2001. Also leaving Chicago after the season were starters Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman as well as head coach Phil Jackson— however, he did return to coach the Los Angeles Lakers in 1999. Because of these departures, this was the last season for the Bulls dynasty that had headlined the NBA throughout the 1990s. What followed was a long rebuilding process between 1998 to 2004, and the Bulls did not return to the postseason until 2005. The season also saw Jordan earn his fifth and final NBA Most Valuable Player Award.
1998 Chicago Bulls Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNBA 1998
- Availability: In Stock