- The default name and number on sample ring is FLYNN 15
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 2007 LSU Tigers football team represented Louisiana State University during the 2007 NCAA Division I FBS football season. It won the Southeastern Conference (SEC) championship and the national championship. The team's head coach was Les Miles, who entered his third year at the helm. They were led on the field by senior quarterback Matt Flynn and senior defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey, a two-time All-American and winner of the multiple national trophies and awards. They played their home games at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The team overcame two triple-overtime losses and four other close games to become the first two-time Bowl Championship Series (BCS) national champion ever. On their way to the BCS national championship, the Tigers won their tenth SEC championship by defeating Tennessee in the SEC Championship Game.
The Tigers finished the season having earned the Southeastern Conference championship trophy, the Grantland Rice Award, the MacArthur Trophy, the Associated Press Trophy and the AFCA National Championship Trophy.
2007 LSU Tigers National Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNCAAF 2007
- Availability: In Stock