- The default name on this ring is McFARLAND but no number area.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- We will finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
- You can custom your favourite ring with your name or your favourite player's name, your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The 1996 LSU Tigers baseball team won the NCAA national championship in one of the most memorable College World Series games in history.
The Tigers, coached by Skip Bertman, had already established themselves as a premier college baseball program, having won two previous national championships in 1991 and 1993. The 1996 version built on this reputation by compiling a 52-15 record, including going 20-10 in the Southeastern Conference, winning the SEC championship as well.
1996 LSU Tigers National Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNCAAB 1996
- Availability: In Stock