- The price is only a presale deposit.
- You can ask for a full refund anytime.
- We will release the ring after the official ring released.
- The presale will be closed once the ring released on our site.
What can you get from presale:
- You can get $20 off for each ring when we release the ring, it means the price for presale customer will be $145！
- Your favorite ring will be customized with top priority, you will get it faster than any other fans in the world.
- The official ring will be released before new season, we will keep you informed with status of about the ring.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The 2018 NBA Finals was the championship series of the National Basketball Association (NBA)'s 2017–18 season and conclusion of the season's playoffs. In this best-of-seven playoff, the defending NBA champion and Western Conference champion Golden State Warriors swept the Eastern Conference champion Cleveland Cavaliers 4 games to 0. This Finals was the first time in any of North America's four major professional sports leagues that the same two teams met for the championship four years in a row. This was also the first time that a team was swept in the NBA Finals since 2007, in which the Cavaliers were also the losing team. LeBron James, in his eighth consecutive NBA Finals appearance, suffered the second Finals sweeps of his career, having also played in the 2007 NBA Finals. Kevin Durant was named NBA Finals MVP for the second straight year. After his third appearance in the Finals, Durant became the only player to shoot over 50/40/90 for an NBA Finals career under the non-shortened 3-point line.
The Warriors had home-court advantage in the series since they had a better regular season record of 58–24, compared to the Cavaliers 50–32. Entering the Finals matchup, the Warriors were also noted by various sports media outlets as one of the biggest NBA Finals favorites in recent history. This was the first time since 2012 that the Finals did not feature either of the top seeds in each conference. The 2018 Finals began on May 31 and ended on June 8. The series was sponsored by the Internet television service YouTube TV and officially known as the 2018 NBA Finals presented by YouTube TV.
Presale: 2018 Golden State Warriors Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNBA 2018
- Availability: In Stock