- The default name and number on this ring is DiVincenzo 10
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
- You can customize your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The 2017–18 Villanova Wildcats men's basketball team represented Villanova University in the 2017–18 NCAA Division I men's basketball season. Led by head coach Jay Wright in his 17th year, the Wildcats played their home games at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as members of the Big East Conference. The Wildcats finished the season 36–4, 14–4 in Big East play to finish in second place. They defeated Marquette, Butler, and Providence to win the Big East Tournament championship. As a result, they received the conference's automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as the No. 1 seed in the East region, their third No.1 seed in four years. They defeated Radford, Alabama, West Virginia, and Texas Tech to advance to the Final Four for the second time in three years. In the National Semifinal, they defeated Kansas before defeating Michigan in the National Championship game to win their second national championship in three years. They won every game of the tournament by a double-digit margin and the team's tournament run has been called the most dominant ever.
The Wildcats home court, The Pavilion, underwent a temporary closure for a $60 million renovation project during the season.It will reopen for the 2018–19 season with the new name of Finneran Pavilion after a Villanova alum who donated $22.6 million to Villanova. Accordingly, all home games for the 2017–18 season but one were played at the Wells Fargo Center. The exception was the November 29, 2017 game with Big 5 rival Penn; it was instead held at Jake Nevin Field House, which had been home to the team before the Pavilion's initial 1986 opening.
2018 Villanova Wildcats National Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNCAAB 2018
- Availability: In Stock