- The price is only a presale deposit.
- You can ask for a full refund anytime.
- We will custom your favorite ring with top priority.
- You can get $20 off after the ring released on our site.
- The ring will be released after official ring released.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you'd like to know more information about our rings and service, please read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any other help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 2020 Stanley Cup Finals was the championship series of the National Hockey League's (NHL) 2019–20 season and the culmination of the 2020 Stanley Cup playoffs. This series was between the Eastern Conference champion Tampa Bay Lightning and the Western Conference champion Dallas Stars. The Lightning won the best-of-seven series, four games to two, for their second championship in franchise history. The series began on September 19 and concluded on September 28. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the entire series was played behind closed doors at Rogers Place in Edmonton. The pandemic resulted in the league suspending the regular season on March 12, 2020, and then scheduling a special 24-team playoff format to be held in two neutral "hub cities" (Edmonton and Toronto) that began on August 1.
This was the first Stanley Cup Finals series since 1928 to be played entirely in one location, the first since 1989 to be played entirely in Canada, and the first since 2011 to have the Stanley Cup awarded in a Canadian Arena. This was the first Stanley Cup Finals since 1950 to feature a neutral site game and the first Stanley Cup Finals to feature both teams from the American Sun Belt (Texas and Florida). As a result of the pandemic, it was the first Stanley Cup Finals to be played in the month of September. This was the first Stanley Cup Finals since 2002 in which the losing team did not win a home game.
2020 Tampa Bay Lightning Stanly Cup Championship Ring (Presale)
- Product Code: CRCNHL 2020
- Availability: In Stock