- The default number and number on this ring is SMITH 22
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- We usually finishe the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
- You can customize your favourite ring with your name or your favourite player's name, your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The 1993 Dallas Cowboys season marked their 34th in the NFL and a quest for back-to-back Super Bowl titles. The season saw the franchise become the first team to start 0–2 and still reach (and subsequently win) the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl XXVIII was an American football game between the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Dallas Cowboys and the American Football Conference (AFC) champion Buffalo Bills to decide the National Football League (NFL) champion for the 1993 season. The Cowboys defeated the Bills by the score of 30–13, winning their fourth Super Bowl in team history, tying the Pittsburgh Steelers and the San Francisco 49ers for most Super Bowl wins. The game was played on January 30, 1994, at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.
1993 Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Championship Ring(Silver)
- Product Code: CRCNFL 1993-SILVER
- Availability: In Stock