- The default name and number on this ring is DUNCAN 21
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 1998–99 San Antonio Spurs season was their 32nd as a franchise, the 26th in San Antonio, and the 23rd season in the National Basketball Association (NBA). After a promising rookie season from Tim Duncan, Spurs fans had to wait three and a half months as part of the NBA regular season was wiped out by a lockout. When the season started, the Spurs started slowly, posting a 6–8 record in February. However, in March and April they won 31 of their final 36 games on their way to a league-best record, 37–13.
In the playoffs, the Spurs defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves in four games of the first round winning three games to one. In the semifinals, the Spurs' "Twin Towers" of David Robinson and Tim Duncan outplayed Shaquille O'Neal as the Spurs swept the Los Angeles Lakers in four straight games. In the Western Conference Finals, the Spurs faced the Portland Trail Blazers. After taking Game 1, the Spurs trailed in Game 2 as the Blazers led by double digits. However, in the fourth quarter, the Spurs made a run and with 0.9 seconds left, Sean Elliott tip-toed down the sidelines staying barely inbounds to nail a game-winning three-pointer. From there, the Spurs would go on to sweep the Trail Blazers to become the first former American Basketball Association (ABA) team to play in the NBA Finals. In the Finals, they defeated the 8th-seeded New York Knicks in five games.
1999 San Antonio Spurs Championship Ring(Silver)
- Product Code: CRCNBA 1999-SILVER
- Availability: In Stock