- The default name and number on this ring is PENDLETON 9
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
In 1991, the Atlanta Braves became the first team in the National League to go from last place one year to first place the next. This feat was also accomplished by the 1991 Minnesota Twins. The last Major League Baseball team to accomplish this was the 1890 Louisville Colonels of the American Association.
The Braves had a last place finish in 1990 but managed to overtake the Los Angeles Dodgers for first place in the National League West clinching the division on the next to the last day of the regular season.
The 1991 National League Championship Series was played between the Atlanta Braves (94–68) and the Pittsburgh Pirates (98–64), with the Braves coming out on top in the Series 4–3. It was considered one of the best-pitched seven-game series of the modern era, featuring three 1–0 finishes and four shutouts. The Braves went on to lose in the World Series to the Minnesota Twins in seven games.
The Pirates had the best record in the National League in 1991, and were the first NL East team to win consecutive division championships since the Philadelphia Phillies, their in-state rivals, during their run of three straight NL East championships, from 1976–1978 (in fact, the Pirates won the 1991 NL East title in a game against their rivals). and were expected to win this Series and advance to the World Series. However, the Braves, who went from last place in the National League West in 1990 to first place in the division in 1991, were able to pull off the upset in their memorable run to the World Series versus the Minnesota Twins.
1991 Atlanta Braves NLCS Championship Ring(Silver)
- Product Code: CRCNL 1991-SILVER
- Availability: In Stock