- The default name and number on this ring is THOMAS 11
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 1989-90 NBA season was the Pistons' 42nd season in the NBA and 33rd season in the city of Detroit. The Pistons finished first place in the Eastern Conference with a 59–23 record. Dennis Rodman was named Defensive Player of The Year. In the first round of the playoffs, the Pistons swept the Indiana Pacers in three straight games. Then defeated the New York Knicks four games to one in the semifinals. In the Eastern Conference Finals, the Pistons defetated the Chicago Bulls in seven games to advance to the NBA Finals for the third straight year. In the finals, they defeated the Portland TrailBlazers in five hard-fought games. Isiah Thomas was named NBA Finals MVP. The Pistons would not reach the NBA Finals again until 2004.
1990 Detroit Pistons Championship Ring(Silver)
- Product Code: CRCNBA 1990-SILVER
- Availability: In Stock