- The default name and number on this ring is BRYANT 08
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 2001–02 Los Angeles Lakers season was the 56th season of the franchise, 54th in the National Basketball Association (NBA) and 42nd in Los Angeles. The Lakers signed All-Star Mitch Richmond during the offseason. They finished second in the Pacific Division with a 58–24 record with superstars Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant combing to average 52 points a game. After defeating the Portland Trail Blazers and San Antonio Spurs in the first two rounds of playoffs, the Lakers where pushed to the brink once more in the Western Conference Finals by their archrivals the Sacramento Kings who they narrowly defeated in a deciding seventh game. They then went on win the NBA Finals, defeating the New Jersey Nets, thus completing the second three-peat in franchise history, the first since 1952-54. Following the season, Richmond retired.
2002 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNBA 2002
- Availability: In Stock
- 3 or more $175.00
- 6 or more $155.00
- 9 or more $135.00